The Builders at Darby Braeside set out with the goal of creating a housing subdivision that allowed residents to enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Big Darby Creek, while protecting the integrity of the natural environment.
Unique homes and lots were created, nestled between the water and the trees -- offering a place of beautiful solitude for its residents.
We were happy to help take part in the creation of such unique and beautiful Ohio subdivision.
Darby Braeside Subdivision: Phase 1 & 2
The subdivision is located in Jerome Township, right on the Big Darby Creek, and has several phases. Jerome Township is about 10 minutes from Dublin, Ohio and 15 minutes from Marysville.
We assisted with work on phase 1 & 2 of the subdivision, shown on the map below:
The services that we provided include:
- Storm sewers
- Erosion control
- Aggregate base
- Roller compacted concrete
- Intermediate and surface asphalt
- Electrical conduit installation
- Earth work
Do You Have Our Next Project of the Month?
This year, we’ve begun highlighting special construction projects in the community.
Here are some other Projects of the Month:
- Project of the Month: Fischer Development Company
- Project of the Month: Pulte Homes
- Project of the Month: Homewood Corporation Land Development
- Project of the Month: Nucor Steel Marion
- Project of the Month: CenMac Metalworks
How can we help you move in the right direction? Contact us here or call us at (740) 223-7275.